- Supplement your existing high school courses.
- Work with the Education Team to create a program that will enrich your Physical Education, Outdoor Education or Leadership Classes.
- Investigate Science concepts in the natural world.
- Give back! Help our national park by participating in a service learning project!
- Access a credit course. Click here.
Grades 5-9 Curricular Programs
- Grades 5-9 - CTF Challenge - linked to Resources and Human Services Occupational Areas - click here for course infomation and a sample schedule.
- Grade 6 - Trees and Forests - click here for sample schedule
- Grade 6 - Forensic Science - click here for sample schedule
- Grade 7 - Mountain People (FNMI) - Click here for course infomation and a sample schedule.
- For more information please click here.
Grades 5-9: General Sessions
- Work with the Education Team to create a program that will enrich your Science, Social Studies, English Language Arts, Science, Physical Education or Health classes.
- Focus on cross-curricular competencies such as critical thinking, problem solving, communication skills.
- Build relationships and improve class culture.
- Establish traditions in your school to increase the sense of belonging to a safe and caring school community.
- Species at Risk
- Pond Study
- The Night Sky
- GPS and Geocaching
- Orienteering Skills
- Survival Skills
- Land Art
- X-country skiing
- Mountain biking
- Team Building and Communication
- Service Learning and Stewardship
Click here for sample schedules.