Frequently Asked Questions
For an informative overview document, please click here.
Who comes to the Palisades Stewardship Education Centre?
- School groups - grades K-12
- Adult groups
- Youth groups
When can a group come to the Palisades Stewardship Education Centre?
- Programming is available year-round!
What are the length of the programs?
- Day and multiday programming available.
What should we expect?
- You will be active all day from breakfast at 8.00 am through till around 9.30 pm.
- You will be working in small groups for much of the time.
- You will spend most time outside.
- You can expect to be sharing a room with three other students, with all sheets and towels provided.
- You will have three hearty meals each day; however there are no opportunities to purchase snacks.
- All of your regular school rules apply at the Palisades and respectful conduct is required.
What should we bring?
Check the overview document for a full packing list!
- Casual and athletic clothing suitable for outdoor activities
- warm jacket, sweater
- rain gear
- outdoor running shoes or boots
- Hat, sunscreen, water bottle
- Personal toiletries
- Pen, Pencil, and a note pad
- Snacks (no nuts please)
Please, do not bring valuables!